Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The UAE is one of the most awarded countries in the world

I just arrived back to work fresher than ever, thanks to a solid holiday and after opening up all the mail stacked on my desk and taking care of all those unanswered e-mails I took a brake to read the 2007 Gunn Report.

Although we narrowly missed being listed as one of the top 45 advertising agencies worldwide for our wins on Nando’s, Sony and Wonderbra, I did notice that the UAE made its début in the top 20 award winning countries – Only three below South Africa. Who would have thought.

The Gunn Report is the only independent report on creativity for the advertising world. It is based on a very simple idea. It combines the winners' lists from all of the major advertising award contests in the world - national, regional and global.

For more info, visit gunnreport.com

1 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, January 09, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Vincent.

Looking at the amount of creatives from around the world wanting to come to the UAE on my ad blog, I feel that the UAE might also be on the top 10 list of creatives wanting to move to a new place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home